Monday, January 5, 2015

Honey Lemon Tea Recipe


With the colder weather, my allergies have been acting up. Fortunately, one thing that always helps me feel better is a glass of my dad's hot honey lemon tea. He started making it for me after I returned home from my Eurotrip. I told him when I was sick in Budapest, a girl at the hostel I was staying at would make me honey lemon tea and that would help me feel better. Now whenever I'm not feeling well, it's my go-to beverage. It's super simple and easy to make and here's how!

Ingredients
1 Teabag (I usually just go with a regular black tea)
1 cup Water
Half a Lemon
1 tbsp of Honey

Steps
1. Prepare 1 cup of hot tea in a microwavable glass or teapot.
2. In separate mug, squeeze the juice from half a lemon.
3. Add 1 tablespoon of honey. Stir.
4. Pour the hot tea into the mug and stir.
5. Optional, but I like to cut up a quarter of the squeezed lemon and throw that in for a garnish.
6. Enjoy!


What's your cold weather drink?

No comments:

Post a Comment