Thursday, January 8, 2015

THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY THIS WEEK #7

 photo desk-new-years_zps96145f31.jpg

Monday: Starting this week a-fresh and getting back into a normal routine. Waking up early, drinking more water and organising absolutely everything.

Tuesday: A day spent admiring my new fresh pink tulips and enjoying homemade vegetable wholewheat ramen (which I managed to take a quick photo of before I polished off the whole lot!).

Wednesday: An early morning pink sunrise and late night exciting purchases! I finally took the plunge and ordered a Roberts radio. I chose the cream/gold revival mini which I absolutely love the look of and will hopefully fit in perfectly with our little flat. Alex discovered a box of old audio book tapes recently (full of J.R.R.Tolkien and Philip Pullman) so not only will I be able to listen to more music but we can plug in our old portable tape player and spend the evenings listening to audio books together.

Thursday: Enjoying a cosy, rainy, gloomy winters day and baking vanilla cinnamon rice pudding topped off with a sprinkle of grated nutmeg. The house smelled incredible!

Friday: I'm planning on spending the afternoon stationary shopping, I hopefully want to find a new 2015 diary and i'm on the look out for a few postcards and some pretty washi tape!

What has made you happy this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment