Thursday, January 1, 2015

New Year's Eve Nails


Happy New Year!! I hope everyone had a fun and safe New Year's Eve last night!

I haven't done much with my nails since I've been home. As you can see from my Christmas outfit post, I've just been keeping them bare. However, for the new year, I thought I ought to do something a little festive.  I'm not a big fan of glitter nail polish, but seeing as it was New Year's Eve, I decided to make an exception. 

For my base, I used Sally Hansen's Double Duty Strengthening Base and Top Coat. Once dry, I painted on two coats of Zoya's - Neve, a gorgeous shimmery sapphire blue color. Then I carefully applied one coat of Cirque's XX, an amazing clear-base glitter polish that is a mix of over 20 types of holographic glitters, to create a "confetti" look. While I might not be a glitter fan, if you are, I *highly* recommend this polish. The formula is fantastic and it looks beautiful. To top it all off, I used Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri Anti-Chip Top Coat.

I love how it turned out!

How was your New Year's Eve?

No comments:

Post a Comment