Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Glossybox















































I've read a lot of blog posts about this months Glossybox and I agree it is a little disappointing, however although all the products are sample sized, it is a sample box and I was so impressed with december and januarys boxes that it hasn't put me off. 
I've got the big version of the Dr Bronners soap, its great for washing make up brushes so this will be a useful travel sized bottle, I will probably use the BM eyeshadow for a smoky eye and Duwop gloss but I dont have curly hair so I wont use the Paul Mitchell curl definer and I've got so many body lotions now i'm not sure if i will really use this one.
I've seen sneak peeks of the mystery box (next months box) and I think it looks pretty exciting so I'm continuing my subscription for now, but with so many other beauty boxes out there I am getting tempted to try another one!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment