Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Blue Lower Lash line Make up

Blue-lower-lash-line-make-up
summer-bright-makeup
blue-eyeliner
blue-mascara
summer-makeup-tutorial

I think this is a great way to use bright colours for a summery make up look without it looking too bold. It gives a nice hint of colour which I would feel brave enough to wear out on a warm summers evening or even during the day. 

I used Barry M Kohl Pencil in 19 on my waterline and paired it with Bright bottom lashes to give a pretty turquiose 'pop' to this everyday look. The thing I love about cream eyeshadows is that you can apply them on your lashes over your mascara to give you coloured lashes, I did this with Maybelline Color Tattoo 24hr eyeshadow in the shade Turquiose Forever.

Firstly I applied Rimmel Wake me up foundation with a Real Techniques expert face brush, I used Bourjois Bronzer to contour and Mac Warm soul Blush to give me a summery glow. I Highlighted using Topshop highlighter in Sunbeam, and finished off with Rimmel stay matte powder
I used Clinique superfine liner for brows to shape my brows and Mac Pigment in Melon as a wash of colour over my lids. I ran Collection Dazzle me in Magical under the lower lash line and in the inner corners of my eyes and I used Revlon Peach Parfait Lip Butter and Revlon Lipgloss in Peony on my lips.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment