With Mother's Day less than two weeks away, I thought I would share a couple gift ideas that the very special lady if your life is sure to love! Bonus: everything is under $100!Capri Blue Jar Candle - Volcano ($28) - Your mom is going to want one in every room! These candles smell AMAZING and are truly worth the price if you really want a long burning candle that can fill a space with its lovely scent without being overpowering.
2. Kate Spade Mom Idioms Bangle ($58)- This delicate bangle comes in either silver or gold and is printed with sweet little mom sayings like follow your heart, say thank you, chin up, and be nice.
3. Tory Burch Color Frete Tiled "T" Button Earrings ($95) - How sophisticated are these vintage fretwork inspired button earrings? Your mom is going to love how polished she looks with these on.
4. Sucre Macaroons ($30) - Treat your mom with this 15-piece signature variety pack of delicious macaroons in flavors like Banana Foster, Pistachio, Almond, and Salted Caramel. She'll feel like she is in Paris!
5. Marc Jacob's "Daisy Eau So Fresh - Sunshine" ($78) - Your mom will think of you every time she wears this floral and fruity scent. Plus, it's perfect for spring and everyday wear, and the bottle is so cute!
6. LUSH - A Mother's Day in Paradise ($56.95) - Pamper your mom with this lovely gift set! This gorgeously packaged hat box is filled with their best-selling bath and body products along with 3 exclusives made fresh just for Mother's Day!
What are you getting your mom for Mother's Day?