Wednesday, May 8, 2013

May Bank Holiday Weekend

Ikea Haul
Rain Photo
Share a coke with


I haven't done a lifestyle post before, but I had such a lovely May Bank holiday weekend that I thought I would share some of the pictures with you! 

Saturday started off as a dreary rainy day. Me and my boyfriend took a trip to Ikea to buy the Alex draws which I'm currently organising my ever expanding Make-up collection into. I picked up a few bits for the home too, I've wanted the Ofelia fluffy white blanket ever since I saw it on Mariannan's decor posts and the pretty plant/candle holders are perfect to store my Make-up brushes in. After queueing for too long for food in Ikea, we gave up waiting and walked to Asda which was near to buy some snacks to eat. I couldn't resist this Coke bottle, even though I don't really drink it! Me and Alex (My boyfriend not the draws!) ate Melon, Crisps and Pastries in the car and then picked up a Costa hot chocolate for the drive home. 

Sunday was spent building furniture and making Belgium waffles. I had Golden syrup, cinnamon and a dusting of icing sugar on mine :)

Monday was a lovely, sunny day. We took a stroll along a river next to blossom filled tree's and fed the swans. I gave this little guy an extra big bit of bread to say thanks for the photo!

All in all one of my favourite long weekends.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment