Thursday, May 2, 2013

Spring Nails

spring-nail-polish
pastel-nail-polish-swatches

L-R Essie Peach Daiquiri, Barry M Grapefruit, Essie Mint Candy Apple, Topshop Windy City, Barry M Peach Melba, Topshop Prim and Proper

These are my current favourite Spring Nailvarnishes. I think they are a lovely mix of pretty pastels for spring and a few brights which will also be great for summer.

Barry M Gelly in Grapefruit and Essie Peach Daiquiri are actually quite similar, although Grapefruit is slightly on the pinker side. The Barry M Gelly formula is lovely, only 1 coat needed and it is very high shine, perfect for quick application and shiny nails! 
I think my favourite of the bunch has to be Essie Mint candy apple, this is the perfect summer colour and I love the name, the packaging and the brush! 


What are your favourite colours this spring?

No comments:

Post a Comment