Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My New Obsession: VINE!!

I've been on Vine for a little while now, but relegated myself as a viewer,  putting off making any of my own videos...until now. Suffice to say, Vine is my new obsession, and I'm impatiently waiting for others to see the light of how awesome this app is so we can all enjoy it's awesomeness together.

Yes, the videos made are usually silly, but that's one reason I think I love it so much. I love that it can capture those silly and fun moments you have with friends and family and allows you to relive them over and over again in short six second clips. As soon as I was introduced to the app, I knew that I was looking at the next big thing in social media. It still has some catching on to do, but I believe it will become very successful. Twitter believes in it too as it was bought by the company in October.

For those who have no idea what I'm talking about, here's a super brief description. Vine is an app that allows you to create video clips up to six seconds long then share or embed those clips on social media networking sites such as Twitter and Facebook. Or as I've explained to friends, it's like Instagram (because you can Like and Comment on clips) except all the posts are videos instead of pictures.

With all of that out of the way, here are a few of my Vines...feel free to follow me as well HERE (the link will take you to an iPhone app so if you're on your computer, it won't work).






Leave me your Vine links in the comments below so I can follow you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment