Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Maybelline colour sensational Vivid's Lipstick in Fuchsia Flash

Maybelline-vivids-lipstick-review
Maybelline-fuchsia-flash-review
Maybelline-fuchsia-flash-swatch


Although it's still dreary and rainy outside, I've been following the S/S trend and wearing bright pink lipstick. Maybelline Fuchsia Flash is my current favourite, it has a creamy texture, smells amazing and is so pigmented!

I'm really impressed with Maybelline fuchsia flash lipstick, it doesn't dry out my lips and lasts a good few hours before fading on me. I don't normally brave a bright pink lip but this is such a pretty colour I couldn't resist!

This also works well if you dab a bit on the center of your lips and then use your finger to blend in to give a less intense look. I've been wearing this with a little bit of matte eyeshadow, winged liquid liner and an umbrella!

No comments:

Post a Comment