Saturday, May 11, 2013

Origins Night a Mins

origins-night-a-mins-oil-free
origins-skincare-samples

I was given a small tester of Origins Night a mins oil free renewal cream and fell in love with it instantly. Even when the Origins sales assistant tested it on the back of my hand, I was so surprised at how soft it made my hand feel.
Origins Night a mins is quite fragranced which something that I normally tend to avoid, however as this contains no parabens or mineral oil, it doesn't react badly with my skin at all and even helps reduces any blemishes I have, helps to fade acne scarring and keeps my skin hydrated.
I picked up the oil free version to suit my skin type but there is also a richer version of this which would be good for dry skin.
I read reviews on Origins Night A Mins online after I bought the full sized product as the tester worked so well for me. The reviews are mainly very positive however a few people seem to have experienced breakouts after using this so although I highly recommend this moisturiser, I would see if you can get a sample pot to test it out first. Origins tend to be really good with giving out samples, I got these two samples when I bought Night a Mins!
This has quickly become my staple night time moisturiser, my skin seems to love origins at the moment and I'm definitely looking for daytime moisturiser from them to put on my Wishlist!

Have you tried this?

No comments:

Post a Comment