Sunday, December 11, 2011

Birthday!





Eeeeeeek Birthday! I Loooove Birthdays! 
It was actually my birthday in November but I thought I would show you some of what I got! I went to Pizza express for my birthday to celebrate, still can't get over the fact i'm 25 now!!!!!

- Benefit Powza Wowza, Hula, Bella Bamba and Coralista. - I wanted this so much to test the shades before buying a full sized one. I've heard such good reviews about Hula and Coralista.
- Harry Potter Film Wizardry 
- Macaroons
- Origins Ginger Souflee body lotion - The most AMAZING smell ever! I've asked for the bubble bath for Christmas!
- Vera Wang Lovestruck - Top notes of manderin and pink guava, heart notes of tuberose and lotus blossom and base notes of precious woods and sheer musk. Love this smell.
- Mac Eyeshadows - Bisque, Patina, Naked Lunch, Quarry, Jest.
- Me - Wearing a combo of the Mac eyeshadows, Nars Orgasm Blush and Revlon Just Bitten lip stain in Forbidden.

No comments:

Post a Comment