Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas Presents!






Happy Boxing day! 
I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, I spent mine with my family, Indulging in chocolate, surrounded with amazing presents and drinking asti! My little brother woke me up just before 6am yest so I'm spending today vegging out on the sofa, putting my CD's on my Ipod and waiting for my clarisonic to charge!

I thought I would show you some things I got yesterday, I was definitely spoilt, so grateful for everything I got! 

Pictures - 
*Clarisonic Mia Lavender - I wanted this soo much! Although I'm not sure which cleanser to use with it?!
*Simple Products and Good things Body moisturiser
*Trevor Sorbet round brush & Dove conditioner
*Origins Ginger Float and The perfume shop refill spray
*Nails inc all that glitters gift set
*Land before time box set! Rio DVD, Sarah Millican DVD, Ed sheeran CD and Now that's what I call Disney CD - (3 CD's 67 disney songs!)
*Soap and Glory Mighty Mouth lip balm in Naked pink, Rimmel Spice lip liner, MAC Snow season eyeshadow, Ladyblush blush and Power surge eyeliner.Blue nose reindeer

No comments:

Post a Comment