Tuesday, December 20, 2011

December Glossybox






I always have a sneek peek of other blogs to see what the products are before I get my glossybox, so I was really excited about getting my festive red box this month!

I was most excited about getting the Deborah Lipman Nail in Razzle Dazzle, I'll be painting my nails this colour for Christmas day - It's so sparkly!
I really wanted this Eyeshadow and blush from blink & go, in the reviews that I read on other blogs, the colours were more neutral - the colours in mine are a bit bright for everyday wear! I would have preferred the neutral palette but I can use these colours in Make up looks and the blushes look more wearable.

Really happy with this months box, it was nice to get a full sized rituals shower gel and I feel there are a good selection of products this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment