Thursday, December 29, 2011

Shopping Finds #1

While visiting my boyfriend in Orlando, his sister introduced me to a resale and vintage store called Dechoes. From the moment I walked in, I was in love. It's like a hipper Plato's Closet that holds brands like Anthropologie and J.Crew instead of Hollister and American Eagle (at around the same prices if not usually cheaper). I could've spent a whole day looking at everything, but I was a little short on time. I still managed to pick up quite a few nice pieces for myself and my sister though. $90 later, I had bought my sister a vintage leather pencil skirt, a pleated silver H&M skirt, and a speckle-patterned Express dress; for myself, I got a pink Betsey Johnson belt, a vintage plaid wool skirt, a pair of J Brand jeans, and a black and silver Michael Kors dress. Not bad. I can say, without doubt, that I will be back here next time I'm back in Orlando.



No comments:

Post a Comment