Sunday, December 18, 2011

Winter Lip care



  • Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant - This has to be my favourite of the bunch. This is an intensive treatment and is also multi use as you can also use this on dry, cracked and chapped skin. My lips have been so dry recently as It's been soo cold, I found this product has been the best at restoring them!
    • Lush Whip stick lip balm - This is full of great, moisturising ingredients and oils such as Honey, Almond oil, Oatmilk, Organic virgin olive oil & Shea butter. It also has Sweet Orange oil, Tangerine oil, Vanilla absolute and Dark chocolate! It smells amazing. Just like orange chocolate. This comes a close second for me, I use this in the mornings just before I go out to protect my lips and to keep them moisturised.
    • The Body Shop Coconut lip butter - I use this before I go to bed as this is quite thick and really moisturising. It works well for me to leave on overnight to sink in and when I wake up my lips feel completely moisturised, plump and smooth!
    • Nivea pure natural Milk and Honey - I keep this in my bag to re-apply throughout the day to keep my lips moisturised.  

    I love trying lip balms as my lips seem to suffer the most in cold weather, I've just recently bought Burts Bee's Honey lip balm which I absolutely love and really want to get a Korres Lip Butter but im not sure which flavour! 

    What is your favourite lip balm?

    xx 

    No comments:

    Post a Comment