Saturday, December 17, 2011

Instagram Diaries #1

I’ve had it for a while, but it’s just recently I have realized the amazing-ness that is Instagram. For those who don't know, it’s a free app (click HERE to download) that allows you to take pictures (reminiscent of polaroids), apply a filter, and then share them on various social networking sites. I've decided that every so often (hopefully once a week), I'll give you guys a sneak peek into what I'm up to via Instagram. Here's the first batch of pics, enjoy!
  1. My sorority had a Secret Santa gift exchange at our Christmas potluck. My Secret Santa knew me all too well and got me a pink leopard print shower wrap and mini cupcake forks.
  2. My Big saw this Audrey Hepburn-cat journal and thought of me <3
  3. My boyfriend and I went to Kiku’s for sushi. I ordered my favorite - sweet potato sushi with eel sauce.
  4. I loved this skull-shaped glass bottle.
  5. It can be so hard to study when all you can hear is your adorable snoring kitty next to you.
  6. My little, Jillie, made me this amazing Tiffany’s-inspired paddle.  

No comments:

Post a Comment