Monday, April 22, 2013

2013 MTV Movie Awards: Best Dressed

Yes, the MTV Movie Awards were last week so this post is a little late but I couldn't help putting together a little best dressed list of my favorite looks from the crazy and unpredictable night.

Kylie Jenner
LOVE LOVE LOVE!! Kylie here manages to look youthful, chic, and sophisticated. I am totally loving the two-piece crop top look and can't wait to give this trend a try once it warms up a bit here in NYC. I also loved how she accessorized the outfit with a gold chunky necklace, simple bracelets, and nude pumps. Perfection.

Selena Gomez - Julien Macdonald
Selena channeled J-Lo in a stunning gold fringed Julien Macdonald mini dress. I like that she tried to change things up a bit with an edgy do' but I can't say I loved it with this look. I would've preferred her usual perfect loose waves, but props for taking a risk.

Emma Watson - Maxine Simoen
The recipient of the "Trailblazer" award stuck to her tried-and-true printed mini dress with black heels  formula, but I can't complain because it's so cute, fun, and flirty.

Holland Roden - Donna Karan
This dress might seem a lot more demure in comparison to a lot of the other crazy and colorful looks on the red carpet, but I love it! It's deceptively simple - but with it's A-line skirt, deep v-neck, and organza paneling, it's fun and young. Combine that with her sleek pushed back hair, fresh-faced makeup, and black and white color-block peeptoes and you've got a killer look!

Karlie Kloss - Cushnie Et Ochs
Again, with the two-piece crop top and pencil skirt look - and, again, I LOVE it!! Like Kylie, Karlie looks oh so chic while showing off her killer body and that top fits her so well it's like a second skin.

Nicole "Snookie" Polizzi - Snooki Couture
I can't believe I wrote that, but it's true - the new mom pulled it together and showed off her post-baby body in a gown from her own collection. Yes, you read that right - Snooki has her own clothing line. 

JWoww
Really, another Jersey Shore member? What are you on, Amanda? Alas, while JWoww does seem to be spilling out of the top of her dress, I adore the gown itself. Just stunning.

What did you guys think?

stillbeingmolly

No comments:

Post a Comment