Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Rimmel Apocalips

Rimmel-apocalips-review

Rimmel-apocalips-celestial-swatch

Rimmel-apocalips-nova-swatch

Rimmel-Big-Bang-swatch
Rimmel Apocalips in Celestial, Nova and Big Bang.

I picked up three Rimmel apocalips shades after seeing them pretty much all over Twitter, Instagram and Beauty blogs. Rimmel Apocalips are a liquid lipstick, they are creamy, non sticky and amazingly pigmented.

The three colours I picked up were Celestial which is a really pretty every day colour, Nova which is a pretty Pink and Big Bang which is a stunning bold red which I know I will rarely ever brave, but It's such a lovely colour!

I had to prep my lips well first before using the Rimmel apocalips lip lacquers as they really showed up any imperfections and dryness, first I used a lip scrub and then lip balm to make my lips smooth and soft for application. I tried a lip brush and the doe applicator for applying which both worked really well. 

I really like these, they are £5.99 each but were on a 3 for 2 deal when I bought them from boots. I'm really loving Rimmel at the moment and I can't wait to see what they bring out next!

No comments:

Post a Comment