Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social time! Here's this week's bunch of questions:


1. What is your shopping weakness? I've actually been so proud of myself. Since coming up to NYC, I've really resisted the temptation to shop. The only times I've bought anything that wasn't food, was usually at a boutique sale or a consignment store so I guess you could say I have a shopping weakness for good deals haha xD
2. What is your food weakness? I have a HUGE weakness for food truck food and bubble tea. If it's on the menu at whatever restaurant I'm at, I WILL order it. I just love those tapioca balls.
3. What is your go-to movie to watch when nothing is on? Hmmm... I don't really have a go-to movie, but if there's absolutely nothing on, I know I can always count on an old Buffy the Vampire Slayer episode (you can't go wrong with Joss Whedon).
4. What is your go-to breakfast food? My go-to breakfast consists of a cinnamon raisin bagel with cream cheese, banana, and orange juice.
5. Do you drink coffee? If so, how do you take it? I prefer tea, but I do enjoy a good iced coffee from time to time.
Can you believe tomorrow is Monday already?

No comments:

Post a Comment