Sunday, April 21, 2013

April Glossybox 2013


Another great box from Glossybox this month. The box is so pretty, and there are some lovely products. 

Full sized Essie Nail Varnish - I really wanted Essie Cute as a button but I just couldn't justify buying it as I had already bought the boujois dupe after seeing it on Lily's blog. I'm so glad that I now have the Essie version as this doesn't have the micro glitter particles that the bourjois one has and I love the Essie Nailvarnish Brushes.

Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink - I already have this blush and I love it. Its such a pretty colour and I'm glad to have double now as I will pop this in my Make up kit.

Nip & Fab Mango body butter - This smells gorgeous. I'm really picky about Body butters as I can't stand the greasy feeling from thick/deep moisturising body butters. This one is for Dry skin so it is very moisturising but it will be great for me to use in the winter for dry hands/elbows and knee's.

Yves Rocher So Elixir Purple - I love little perfume bottles, this is a floral woody smell, not something that I would normally go for but it's ok for an everyday scent.

Sun Sense Daily face - SPF50 - This will be good to try out in the summer.

What did you think of this months Glossybox?

x

No comments:

Post a Comment