Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sunday Social: Twitter


I feel like I haven't done one of these in a while! This week's theme is all about our favorite (or at least mine) social media outlet, Twitter! 

1. When did you join Twitter? April 24, 2009 - found that out thanks to http://www.howlonghaveyoubeentweeting.com. Can't believe it's been 4 years and so many of my friends STILL refuse to get a Twitter account.
2. Who is your favorite non-celeb to follow? I'm most interested in the tweets of my closest friends, but I also really like following other bloggers and YouTubers and interacting with them.
3. Who is your favorite celeb to follow? I have two: Zachary Levi because just about everything he tweets is gold, and gets me into a RT'ing frenzy; and Mindy Kaling because I'm kind of obsessed with her...oh, and her Instagram is great too.
4. Have you ever had a celeb respond to a tweet? Only Youtube celebrities haha xD I was most excited by a favorite and then reply from @essiebutton - love her!
5. What is your favorite store/brand to follow? I can't think of one off the top of my head, but I love it when brands give you special discount codes for following them and interact with their followers. Makes me feel loved haha.
6. Give us three tweeps we should be following. @fsufashiongirl, @abbsycupoftea, and @melissarosson. Do it.


Follow me at @siriusambition!

No comments:

Post a Comment