Friday, January 31, 2014

Dreaming of Spring..

spring
pretty-clouds

Photos from my Instagram - Sophiemakeup

I love winter and rainy days but recently I've been dreaming of Spring. I've got a lot of exciting changes happening soon including a move, an exciting Make-up project and with my brothers birthday and Valentines day coming up in February I'm ready to leave behind gloomy January and move forward with the year! 

I'm still secretly hoping it will snow before Spring, but I can't wait for daffodils, lighter evenings, brighter colours (that I will only dare to wear on my lips) and an excuse to eat mini eggs! Pastel colours are slowly creeping back into the shops and I'm lusting after this Primark Outfit from Be Frassy even though I would never normally wear colours!

Also, Happy Lunar New Year everyone - Michelle has done an amazing post about the year of the horse here, It looks it's going to be a good year! x

No comments:

Post a Comment