Friday, January 3, 2014

Influenster Violet VoxBox


Ahhh I finally received another Influenster Vox Box!!! I feel like it's been forever since I qualified for one! The Violet Vox Box was “inspired by this season’s dark, moody florals” and sent to the “beauty queens of Influenster Nation.”

If you don't know what Influenster is, it's a FREE program where once you sign up, you can take surveys and earn badges that can qualify you to receive various FREE VoxBoxes full of sample-sized, and very often full-sized products, to try and review.

So far, I have done reviews for Rimmel's Lash Accelerator Endless Mascara and the Beauty Blogger VoxBox through Influenster. 


Inside my VoxBox

Not Your Mother's Clean Freak Refreshing Dry Shampoo ($5.99)
My hair gets oily very easily so dry shampoo is pretty much an essential hair product for me. While this probably won't replace Batiste as my go-to dry shampoo, I do really like it. It has a very nice fresh, clean scent. When you spray it on, it doesn't leave white residue which I appreciate. I'm really happy to have a travel size dry shampoo that I can take back to LA with me.

Soyjoy in Dark Chocolate Cherry($.99)
This is a healthy, all-natural gluten-free on-the-go snack bar with non-GMO soybeans and real fruit pieces. It has 130-140 calories that can be warmed up in the microwave for a "fresh baked" taste. My bar was dark chocolate cherry flavored - unfortunately, I don't like dark chocolate or cherry flavor. It's too dry for my taste - if I wasn't so against wasting food, I probably wouldn't have finished it.

Sally Hansen New Triple Shine in "Pixie Sticks" ($4.99)
Not a very holiday-like color - I was expecting a deep rich shade since this box was inspired by "dark, moody florals" or even a violet color because well, duh. When I first saw it, the bubblegum pink shade reminded me of Essie's Boom Boom Room. I applied it without either a top or bottom coat and was very impressed with how shiny it was and how long it lasted without chipping. While I am a fan of Sally Hansen bottom and top coat polishes, I only own one SH nail polish color - after seeing how this performed, I will have to change that!

Goody Athletique Headband ($6.00)
Really happy to get this little headband! Not only is it great for keeping your hair out of your face in exercise, but I also like to use it when washing my face and putting on my makeup. It's made from moisture-wicking material to keep your forehead dry and cool. It is also adjustable to give you the perfect fit and to make sure it stays in place.

Montagne Jeunesse Clay Spas ($2.49)
I'm really excited to try this clay-infused fabric masks made from natural bamboo. I always look forward to those days when you get to pamper yourself with a face mask but the application can get a bit messy - no longer a problem with these! 



Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment