Thursday, January 9, 2014

New year, new stationery

Notebook heart
orla kiely notebook
pretty notebook
Paper photography

Notepads - TKMaxx

I bought these both from TKMaxx last weekend, truth be told I only really needed one notepad but fell I in love with them both! I love the patterns on them, the Orla Kiely notebook was a steal at £7.99 (normally £18) and the cover reminds me of my favourite month, Autumn. It's a sturdy notebook and feels well made. The soft cover notebook was £2.99 and feels more like a school textbook, perfect for writing notes and lists and it comes in a variety of colours but the pink stool out as my favourite.

I think I'll use one for Make-up/Freelance notes and the other to plan blog posts. I always find that fresh new stationery always helps me to keep motivated, organised and makes me a lot more productive!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment