Friday, January 17, 2014

Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette

urban-decay
naked-palette-3
naked-3-palette
naked-3-palette
naked-3-palette-swatches

This stunning rose gold palette is a new firm favourite for me. I love all the colours in the Naked 3 palette and find them a lot more wearable than the Naked 1 palette that I own as I prefer lighter champagne, rose and gold eyeshadows.

The packing of the Naked 3 palette is a rippled rose gold tin, which is practical and easy to wipe clean. It comes with a large mirror inside and a dual ended brush.

My favourite ever eyeshadow is MAC's naked lunch which is a lovely light pink shimmery eyeshadow so when I saw this palette full of shimmering pinks, rose gold's and warm browns, I knew I would love it. I found that the only shadow in the Naked 3 palette that I had some fallout with was Dust, however if you pack it on with a flat brush, it stays in place. All the rest are buttery smooth, well pigmented and blend really well. Although I love every colour in this palette, a few are very warm/pink based and so you do have to be careful when mixing some of the colours to avoid looking like you have swollen eyes!

I love the Naked 3 Palette and I'm glad I own it as I've already had a lot of use out of it, but with the Narsissist palette and Mac x15 palettes coming out soon theres definitely some serious competition on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment