Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Santa Monica + Outfit(s) of the Night


Last Friday, I went out to Santa Monica with my sister and friends and had a really amazing time at the Pier and Promenade! While out, I thought it'd be fun to do a quick little Outfit of the Day/Night and everyone was more than happy to participate (I really thought the guys would take some convincing, but they were great haha)! This is the first video I've done with my sister, but I'm sure there will be a lot more since we now live in the same city. Hope you all enjoy the video and don't forget to show some love on my Youtube channel!


I finally went to Umami Burger in LA! I've been to the one that recently opened in NYC, but this was my first one on the west coast. The truffle burger was just as delicious as I remembered it. I devoured it so quickly, if it weren't $12 a burger, I would've ordered a second (and I NEVER do that with burgers). I also got their super yummy sweet potato fries and a Mexican Coke (LOVE!). The Umami was connected (I think) to a Fred Segal store so it was sort of a "mini" restaurant that wasn't the biggest or most impressive - especially when compared to the NYC location which almost feels like a high-end lounge with its decor and full size bar - but it was a good experience nonetheless, and I can't wait to go back!


After dinner, we walked over to the Pier where my sister got to ride her first ferris wheel! The view was incredible and it was really neat to see the city and beach all around us.


Don't we all look so dapper? Don't forget to watch the video to see what we're all wearing!

Have you ever been to Santa Monica?

No comments:

Post a Comment