Tuesday, January 7, 2014

The most wonderful time of the year.

Jingle bells
pretty wrapping paper
Red velvet skirt
Winter flowers
Christmas chocolate

A little late I know, but I had such an amazing Christmas this year that I thought I would share some of the photos. Even though it is now January!
I love Christmas, it's easily my favourite time of the year and I was so gutted to take down the tree last weekend!
I was going to wear this red velvet skirt on Christmas day but I ended up wearing it to put the tree up instead along with a cosy grey jumper and Mac RiRiwoo lipstick.
I spent most of my time over Christmas with family, eating good food, watching films, going on early crisp cold walks (Super cosy tights ftw) and having lot's of laughs. I hope you had a lovely Christmas too!

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment