Sunday, December 21, 2014

FESTIVE EYESHADOWS

 photo christmas-eyeshadows_zps5f1cad98.jpg
 photo glittery-eyeshadows_zps1ba9d510.jpg

During the festive season I love to wear shimmery, sparkly eyeshadows. Its the only time of year that I feel like I can get away with being a bit heavier on the glitter and so I love to add a touch of sparkle to my eyes. These are my favourite glittery shades to wear:

MAC pressed pigment in Daygleam: One of the most sparkly shades that I own, MAC daygleam is creamy in texture with a pretty gold/beige base and quite large silver glitter particles. I love wearing this dabbed onto the centre of my eyelids.

Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore: Illamasqua pure pigments are some of the prettiest eyeshadows in my collection. Furore is a highly pigmented shimmery peach champagne that's slightly metallic and great for sophisticated Christmas parties when you don't want too much glitter. 

Topshop Chameleon Glow in Shuffle The Cards: A beautiful multi-toned rose gold eyeshadow that adds such a pretty sparkle to the eyes. This eyeshadow is iridescent, buttery in texture and really pigmented. 


L'Oreal Color Riche Mono Eyeshadow in 205 Sable lamé: This is a stunning light gold eyeshadow that has flecks of glitter running through it. The formula of these eyeshadows are so buttery and easy to apply with a flat shader brush or your finger. This looks so pretty swept over the eyes with a bold red lip like MAC Ruby Woo.

Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Static: A beautiful iridescent pearl eyeshadow with violet and pink micro glitter running through it. It looks great all over the eyes or can be used as a highlighter. 

What are your favourite glittery eyeshadows to wear over Christmas?

No comments:

Post a Comment