Wednesday, December 3, 2014

LIPSTICKS CURRENTLY ON ROTATION #3

best-lipsticks
winter-lipsticks

I've been adding lipsticks to my make up bag ready for winter and I've also been enjoying wearing long lasting lip liners recently. These are all currently on rotation in my make up bag:

Rimmel Exaggerate lip liner in East End Snob: I've had this lip liner for a while now but rediscovered it after reading Amelia's post about it being a great dupe for Charlotte Tilbury's lip liner in pillow talk. I love wearing this neutral pink lip liner mixed with balm to create a subtle glossy pink lip.

Revlon Lip butter in Raspberry Pie: This berry pink lipstick is so pigmented and looks really pretty on the lips. I've been wearing it as a stain by dabbing some of the colour on and then rubbing it in to my lips. It's a great winter lipstick and keeps my lips feeling soft.

MAC Retro lipstick: This matte, rusty/terracotta red is great for an everyday red tone without being too bright or bold. It has a satin finish, smells amazing and lasts well on my lips.

Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte by Kate Moss in 107: This rich berry lipstick has a hint of red to it which makes it perfect for the transition into winter. As it's a matte formula it lasts well on my lips and looks so pretty with MAC all that glitters on the eyes.

Sleek Eau La La Liner in Lingerie*: I love the formula of these lip liners as they're creamy, pigmented and long lasting on the lips. This is a beautiful deep dusky rose shade that I've been wearing as an everyday autumn/winter shade.  

Which lipsticks are currently on rotation in your make up bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment