Here are my makeup and random favorites from the past two months (since I didn't get a chance to film for October). Not a lot of new products but that will certainly change next month since I got some great deals on Black Friday and Cyber Monday!
- Chanel Rouge Coco Shine Lipstick in 54 "Boy" - I've had this lipstick for a while but like many of my high end products, I usually just whip them out for special occasions. However, this past month I've found myself reaching for this quite a bit. It's a a great pink/mauve-y color for those with fair skin like myself. It's very sheer but for those who like to embrace their natural lip color (me!) this is fantastic as it gives just a hint of color for that 'my lips but slightly better look'. Downside is that it does not last very long so you must reapply it often. Although if it is close to your natural lip color I guess fading isn't that big of an issue...Also, I love it with a smokey eye. I can definitely see this becoming a winter staple.
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer in CW03 Light - I LOVE using this product under my eyes and to highlight the bridge of my nose. The coverage is great, it blends well, and it's super affordable. Win!
- Maybelline Mega Plush Volum' Express Mascara - I originally wrote this mascara off after a few uses as I didn't like the odd bendy wand, however, I'm glad that I revisited it as it's my new go-to everyday mascara. It doesn't clump or smudge, holds a curl, is very buildable, and feels very light not weighing down your lashes. What I like best is how it doesn't dry out my lashes or make them hard and crunchy, but instead keeps them soft.
- Rimmel Moisture Renew 380 Vintage Pink Lipstick - Super creamy formula and EXTREMELY hydrating, I love how this makes my lips feel! It's definitely more of a mauve color than pink, but still very wearable for day or night especially in the fall! *Unfortunately, I heard that it has been discontinued :(
- Bath and Body Works Pumpkin Cupcake Candle - I've been loving how this fills my little apartment with such a sweet, deliciously fall scent!
- Cat Lover Forever21 PJ Set - I am indeed a cat lover, and I love this pajama set! Super cute and comfy and I love the phrase "Cats Are A Girl's Best Friend" on the top!
- Trader Joe's Speculoos Cookie Butter - The Speculoos cookies are a favorite of mine so I can't believe I am just now discovering this heaven-sent product. YUM.
- Gekkan Shoujo Nozaki-Kun - This beats Ranma 1/2 as my favorite comedic anime! So original and clever - especially in how they play with typical shoujo tropes - and with a hilarious cast of characters, this had me laughing out loud in every episode! I need a second season STAT!
- How to Get Away With Murder - Probably my favorite show of the new fall season, this show is incredibly addicting! While the characters aren't exactly likable, I love the unique storytelling format they use in each episode going back and forth between the present time and the future where the students are seen literally trying to get away with murder.
- Taylor Swift's "1989" - No such thing as a bad Taylor Swift album! I can't get enough! I love all the songs, but currently beyond obsessed with "Blank Space." Sing on, girl!
Be sure to check out my video below to hear more about my favorite this month!
What were your October Favorites?