Wednesday, December 10, 2014

FESTIVE HOME DECOR

christmas-decoration
christmas-tree-decoration
christmas-decor-ideas
bokeh-photography
bokeh

One of my favourite things about December is decorating my home to give it a festive feel. Cosy evenings are made magical with twinkling fairy lights, glittery decorations and tinsel draped around the doors. Me and Alex have been spending fairylit evenings drinking Belvior non alcoholic mulled winter punch (the best!) whilst writing Christmas cards. 

The mermaid-esque baubles are from Tesco and they're my new favourite addition to the tree. Every year me and Alex buy a new special bauble for the tree but I couldn't resist also buying these sequined baubles as they're so pretty!

I also recently purchased the beaded heart decoration from The White Company, it looks so festive hanging on the wall and catches the light making it sparkle.
I bought the little poinsettia from homebase and I'm trying my hardest to keep it alive as I unfortunately really don't have green fingers! With a little bit of light and water It's lasted well so far and looks so pretty in its copper home next to my favourite Anthropologie monogrammed mug.

Lastly I DIY'd a heart bokeh lens yesterday and now I can't stop taking photo's of the tree! I used a heart hole punch for the heart but Alex has since made me a star shape which I'm excited to try out!

Have you decorated your home yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment