Thursday, March 8, 2012

2012 Oscars: Best Dressed

Has it really been a month since I last posted?? Wow, I had no idea it'd been so long! February was a crazy month with me starting my new job at BCBG, promoting 3 VSPink events, taking exams, transferring everything to a new computer and having to do it all while dealing with an annoying sore throat/cough that won't go away. Thankfully, Spring Break has arrived, which means I'll have some time to rest up and get better as well as catch up on my blogging. There are SO many things I've been wanting to write about so expects lots of posts during the next week and hopefully I can get back to regularly blogging this month.

About a week and a half ago was the biggest fashion event of the awards season - the Academy Awards! So it only made sense that my first post after a month-long hiatus be its Best Dressed list. I wasn't overwhelmed or underwhelmed, but one thing I really liked was the variety of looks we saw on the red carpet although white was definitely the trend of the night.

 #1 - Jessica Chastain - Alexander McQueen

#2 - Gwyneth Paltrow - Tom Ford

 #3 - Maria Menounos - Maria Lucia Hohan

 #4 - Leslie Mann - Roberto Cavalli

 #5 - Angelina Jolie - Atelier Versace

#6 - Ellie Kemper - Armani Prive

#7 - Stacy Keibler - Marchesa

 #8 - Milla Jovovich - Elie Saab

 #9 - Octavia Spencer - Tadashi Shoji

#10 - Natalie Portman - Vintage Dior

Who made your Best Dressed list?

No comments:

Post a Comment