Sunday, March 25, 2012

Pink & Blue

blue-liner-swatch
barry-m-blue-liner
Revlon Photo ready foundation, collection 2000 lasting perfection concealer, Sleek Blush in Rose Gold, Barry M 19 eyeliner, Ardell demi wispies lashes, MAC Please me lipstick, Maybelline the one mascara. 


I bought this for a flash of colour for the summer, this would look really pretty in the waterline or if you wanted a bolder look you could line around the whole eye like I have done!

I started by lining my whole eye and then blended it out a little with a blending brush. I then applied some false lashes and plenty of mascara on the bottom lashes. I used MAC Please me on the lips as it is a pretty pink which I think compliments this look well.

I'm really impressed with this eyeliner, it feels creamy and blends pretty well for a liner. I wore this all day and it lasted really well, its such a lovely colour and really well pigmented.

No comments:

Post a Comment