Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Instagram #5


Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Serum - Maybelline Colour tattoo
New Make up look coming soon - Cute Lush Ickle baby bot
Organising Make up into glossyboxes - rediscovered Soap & Glory The Fab Pore
Instagram: dollyfaces7


Recently I feel so pulled into all the new, exciting products that are out at the moment that I feel I have neglected a lot of my old make up. 
To resolve this, this week I did a massive sort out, got rid of lots of old make up and organised everything neatly into my glossybox boxes. Hopefully now I can use up what I have rather than buying more and more of what I dont really need. Don't get me wrong, I still NEED to try revlon lip butters lol and I'm sure I'll try new things now and again but I'm trying to be a bit more frugal :) 

I'm excited about re-discovering products and looking forward to seeing the Hunger Games this Friday! I'm also really addicted to Draw Some at the moment, my username is MisSophie7 if anyone wants to play!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment