Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Harrods Glossybox




March's Glossybox:

I was so excited to get this box, the postman even asked me what it was as he had delivered so many! 

Overall I'm really happy with my box this month. I was a bit disappointed with the perfume size sample as it seems all the other perfume samples this month were in a cute glass bottle - this is a standard tiny plastic spray tube!
The YSL serum looks amazing, I think it might be meant for older skin but I still can't wait to try it! The burberry lipstick is in the shade rosewood which looks quite dark but is a pretty color. 
Whenever I think about cancelling my subscription, Glossybox put out a really good box! I think I'll stay put with Glossybox for the moment, Ican't wait to see what they have next month!
Did anyone else get Glossybox this month?

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment