Saturday, March 9, 2013

Glossybox March 2013



This months Glossybox has to be my favourite yet. I love the look of everything this month!

I picked up about 5 Eight hour creams a couple of years ago when they were on sale in Superdrug for 99p each, so I know its something I love and will use. This is the perfect size to pop into my make up bag so I can use on the go.
I love the dusky pink nails inc nailvarnish, it's not a colour that I would normally go for but it's such a pretty colour on the nails and I can see myself repurchasing the full version if I use this all up.
I'm excited to try the L'Occitane cream, there was a lot of hype about this product when it was released and has some pretty bold claims - skin is 87% smoother and 78% younger looking after just one use! I'm not sure I need to look much younger as I still get ID'd for the lottery but still, prevention is always nice!
I tested the jelly pong pong lip balm/stain straight away and It's a lovely colour, consistency and comes out surprisingly pigmented on the lips. It's a really nice balm stain and has lasted well so far on my lips!

I'm so happy with this months Glossybox, it also came with a small travel magazine which shows you must see places to travel and has cute little stickers inside.

What did you get in this months Glossybox?

xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment