1. Do you celebrate Saint Patrick's Day? How?
Despite being 23 years old, my celebrations of St. Patrick's Day have only consisted in me wearing green. While I still have yet to celebrate on the actual day (in the past I've always had an exam or work and this year, I was just tired), I DID do an afternoon pub crawl the day before. I went to an Irish whiskey tasting right beforehand so by the time it hit 4pm, I seriously thought it was already 4am (not joking). Needless to say, my day ended pretty early and I got to spend the actual St. Paddy's Day recuperating by watching old seasons of The Office on Netflix.
|With my amazing friend, Chandra. We're at a bar where you get a free personal pizza with every beer you buy!|
2. It's March which means spring break! We want to know how your spring break went or if it hasn't happened yet, what will your spring break consist of?
No Spring Break for me anymore :( Just another normal work week.
3. A Zombie Apocalypse happens and you're stripped of all your luxury items. What beauty product would you miss the most?
Hmmm...Probably foundation - what can I say? I like having even-looking skin.
4. What is the one cause that you feel most passionate about?
I'm particularly passionate about anything having to do with helping animals or ending MS (my dad has it :().
5. What's the #1 most played song on your ipod?