Sunday, March 17, 2013

Sunday Social


It's Sunday so you know what that means... Sunday Social question time!

1. Favorite thing to do on a rainy day? NAP!! When it rains, I want nothing more than to just sleep all day.

2. Favorite thing to do on a Summer weekend? Go to the movies! I love summer movies =) I cannot wait for Star Trek Into Darkness this May!!


3. Favorite Spring accessory? My mind is blanking and all I that's coming to me are wedge heels. I absolutely love them and can't wait for it to be spring so I can break mine out again!


4. Favorite way to spend a Winter day? Inside, watching Netflix or Youtube videos and reading blogs.


5. What is your favorite season and why? Fall - because it's not too cold and not too hot - the weather's perfect. Plus, I loveee the fall smells and food.

6. Best birthday you ever had? I think I've recently answered this question or I'm having a case of deja vu - it was either my HUGE 6th birthday party at McDonald's or my more recent 22nd Harry Potter themed party because, well...it was HARRY POTTER themed!

Hope you all have a great Sunday! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment