Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Instagram #9 and Spring Goals

Daffodils - Mini Eggs - Essie Love
Smoothies - Roses - Pastel Socks
Bright Nails - Skincare - Frost

Spring is a time for new beginnings, fresh starts and growth. 
After procrastinating for far too long, I really need to start taking bigger steps towards my dreams and goals! 

My aims for Spring:

 Buy fresh flowers, often.
 Take steps towards my dream career. 
 30 Day Shred!
 Spring Clean my Wardrobe.
 Cleaner foods - organic, salads, smoothies.
 Try something new/ Learn something new.

These are my Spring goals, I don't have too many as I find it easier to stick to if I keep it short and simple. I'd love to learn a new language, eat cleaner, tone up and sort out my career. Hopefully by summer I will have achieved a few of my goals!
Do you have any Spring aims or goals? I'd love to hear them!

Instagram - sophiemakeup

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment