Sunday, March 3, 2013

Sunday Social: Five


I really loved this week's Sunday Social topic! I love making these kind of "Top 5" lists - only thing is, I put wayyyy too much thought into these things haha and I'm never satisfied with my answers. Oh well, here's what I ended up with:

5 songs you’ll listen to the rest of your life (this was the most difficult list..)
  1. "A Whole New World" from Aladdin - one of the first songs I remember singing with my dad, my dream duet along with "Come What May" from Moulin Rouge
  2. "Matthias Replaces Judas" by Showbread - this song had such an affect on me in high school
  3. "We Are Young" by fun. - just love love this song
  4. "If I Never Knew You" from Pocahontas - another Disney song, but I just think it's absolutely so beautiful
  5. tie between Christina Perri's "Jar of Hearts" and Sara Bareilles' "Gravity" - because I love sad, beautiful songs 
5 things on your bucket list
  1. Learn a new language
  2. Go to an Saturday Night Live taping
  3. Go to a Broadway show (should be a lot easier now that I live in NYC!)
  4. Visit every 50 states in the US
  5. Compete on a game show
5 celebs you’d love to hang out with for a day
  1. Tina Fey
  2. Jennifer Lawrence
  3. Emma Stone
  4. Zachary Levi
  5. Joss Whedon

5 things you always carry in your purse:
  1.  Kate Spade change purse with cards, id, etc
  2. Apartment and building keys
  3. Phone
  4. Revlon Lip Butter or Maybelline Baby Lips
  5. Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Pen
5 books on your reading list
  1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
  2. Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling
  3. The Basic Eight by Daniel Handler
  4. Soon I Will Be Invincible by Austin Grossman
  5. A Clash of Kings by George RR Martin
Share the last 5 pictures on your phone

Only skipping this one because all of these pictures are going to be used in some upcoming posts so I just didn't want it seem repetitive, sorry guys -__-

No comments:

Post a Comment