Thursday, March 7, 2013

Throwback Thursday: Age 14, 2003


Hello, guys! Thought I would do a "Throwback Thursday" post. I posted this on Instagram a couple weeks ago but thought I would go into a little more detail here. Here I am at age 14- with my natural hair color! - I'm still astounded by the fact that this is nearly 10 years ago!

I was a sophomore in high school and had just discovered makeup. I didn't really know what I was doing (I didn't discover Youtube until late in college >.<) and mostly just wore eyeliner and lip gloss.

I was also horrible at accessorizing. Here, I believe I'm wearing a necklace and pair of earrings from Claire's (that do not go together at all haha). I didn't get my ears pierced until I was 16 so these were clip-ons. I remember how much of a pain it was to try to find good clip-on earrings.

I'm also wearing my school's very unflattering uniform. I was petite so they were a little big for me and the color. There was a gold shirt option as well, but that was even worse... my school used to have maroon, dark green, navy, and white polos instead but then changed to the bright blue and gold since they were our school colors. Oh, how I missed those old uniforms. I only had to wear them for a year though because my junior year I went to public school for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment