Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Social: Spring Edition


This week's Sunday Social is all about Spring! 

1. What is your favorite thing about Spring? The arrival of warmer weather!! I don't think New York's gotten the memo that it's Spring now thought...

2. Favorite kind of flowers to grow or receive? Roses, gardenia, and lilies :)


3. What is your favorite nail polish color? I love bright colors! Some of my favorites are China Glazes's Refresh-mint, Essie's Lilacism, and Butter London's Slapper and Salmon


4. What is your favorite out door activity? 

Window shopping, visiting food trucks, going to  outdoor concerts, playing soccer, and walking on the beach (in Florida).

5. Do you have any fun Spring plans? Details. 
Honestly, I don't have anything big planned until I return home to graduate in May - something which I'm really looking forward to :)


Hope you all are having a wonderful Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment