Wednesday, May 9, 2012

April Birchbox

Birchbox does it again with another amazing box of products! I seriously fall more and more in love with this company and its incredible customer service each month and they have yet to let me down with the contents of their boxes. This month's theme was "Natural Wonders" with products all inspired by nature.

  • Befine Skincare Sampler - I got 5 generous-sized "Single Serve" packets, 3 of which contain an Exfoliating Cleanser (with brown sugar, sweet almond, and oats) and 2 a Daily Moisturizer with SPF 15 (with rosemary, pomegranate, and rice). I'm really excited to try these out as I've heard great things about Befine products. 
  • Orofluido Beauty Elixir - My dry/damaged hair could definitely use the nourishing oils (argan, linseed, and cyperus) in this hair treatment. I also really liked the nice little glass bottle it came in (although it was a little difficult for me to unscrew) and the vanilla amber scent smells amazing.
  • Wonderstruck Taylor Swift - I really love the way this smells, and I've actually had my eye on this perfume for a while so I was happy to get a sample of it to try out for a couple days to see if I liked it enough to invest the $50+ on the full-sized version. 
  • Zoya TRUE Spring Collection in Bevin - Yay, another nail polish! I've actually never tried Zoya before but it claims to go "on opaque and lasts 50% longer than traditional polishes." The photo below shows what it looks like with two thin coats (not bad), and although I do remember some slight chipping occurring the second or third day, it did last in pretty good shape for a good week.
  • MicrodermaMitt Face Mitt - An all-natural silk mitt that exfoliates dead skin cells and clears up pores. I love this thing and the fact that I basically got a full-sized product (which costs $28) makes it even more awesome.

Since I wasn't able to show it last month, here's a look at Birchbox's impeccable packaging.




I'm already excited to see what's in my May box - ESPECIALLY because it's inspired by one of TV's most fashionable shows, Gossip Girl, with the show's department heads for makeup and hair curating the products! The arrival of the box is supposed to coincide with the show's finale on May 14th.

If you aren't already, click HERE to sign up for Birchbox - you won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment