Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Question Wednesday: Pets Edition

Doing my first Question Wednesday from Nykki at My Mane Blog. Her blog is super cute so be sure to check it out! This week's questions are all about the furry little critters in our lives - our pets!

1. How many pets do you have && what are their names?
I have 2 cats with me in college and another 6 back home (my family are definitely cat people). The two with me are Xander and London, and the others are Serina aka Spawn (my first kitty), Princess, Momma Cat, Clooney, Felicia, Kitty, and Johnny.

2. Why do you have pets?
My cats can oftentimes drive me crazy, but I can't imagine my life without them. They bring me so much comfort and affection and are always there with me through all my ups and downs.

3. What is your dream pet? {Breed, Kind, etc.}
I would love a rag doll kitty! They are just so fluffy and adorable! (:

4. If you could domesticate any wild animal and have it for a pet, which would it be?
Easy! I've ALWAYS wanted a white tiger! I don't think there's a more elegant and beautiful creature. Second place, would be a panda ^^

5. Let's solve the biggest pet debate: Cats or Dogs? 
I think you all know how I'm going to answer. Dogs are great, but I am cat person through and through. I've loved cats for as long as I could remember, and I know that no matter what I do or wherever I go in the future, there's going to be a cat with me >^_^<





My cats starting with the top left and going clockwise: Xander, Serina, London, Momma Cat, Johnny

Bottom picture: Clooney and Felicia (awwww)
I couldn't find a picture of Princess, but just imagine a really, really, really, really fat white cat lol.

Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment