Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Question Wednesday: Changing Seasons


This week's Question Wednesday is all about the Seasons. To participate, head over to My Mane Blog.

1. What is your favorite season? What colors, scents, tastes, sounds do you associate with it?

Fall. Even though it's when school starts up again, I've always liked Fall because the weather's not too hot and not too cold. It's just right - nice and cool and breezy. Plus, I love fall fashion (break out the boots and jackets!). Also, fall tv shows are back and then there's my birthday... I would say something about the leaves changing colors but you don't see it too much in Florida :( Oh, and not to completely ignore the second part of the question, I associate it with warm, neutral colors (my favorite), the scents and tastes of pumpkin and cinnamon, and the sound of leaves blowing (:

2. What are your favorite and least favorite parts of each season?
Winter: I love the holiday season but hate the cold. Spring: Love the slightly warmer weather and flowers, but hate the bugs and rain. Summer: Love the vacations and traveling, HATE the heat. Fall: as mentioned above, love the cool weather, fashion, tv shows, and my birthday ^^ hate that it means school is back.


3. Do you have any seasonal disorders (SAD, allergies, the fall dread of school starting up or celebration of same...)?
No allergies, but I do dread the intense heat of summer. Good thing I'm an indoors girl!


4. How do you change your beauty routine as the seasons change? Do you use different products, or just different colors? (Or less makeup during one season, or more during another?)
I probably wear the least makeup during the summer because it's so hot, it'll just melt off anyway lol. Sometimes I'll just go with a tinted moisturizer and lip balm. On really humid days, I won't even bother with my hair and just throw it up in a ponytail.


5. Share your favorite winter or summer recipe! A salad, a sandwich, a dessert, a drink...anything.

My dad's hot cocoa is one of the things I look forward to the most during winter (:

What do you guys love about the seasons?

No comments:

Post a Comment