Wednesday, May 2, 2012

April MyGlam Bag

When I got my MyGlam bag in the mail, I had to give it a couple shakes to be sure there was actually anything inside because it was so flat and light (see picture below). It literally felt like there was nothing in it. Immediately, I imagined it being filled with tiny foil samples and "gift cards" so my expectations upon opening it were pretty low. 


The theme for this bag was "Girl's Night Out." Surprisingly, it turned out to be one of their better bags content-wise (the makeup bag itself was probably their cheapest) with actual makeup products. 
  • All-Belle Eyelashes - Pleasantly surprised with how much I like this product. I've actually never worn false eyelashes before, but I could see myself using these. I'm a big fan of Asian beauty products (especially for the eyes), and reading that these are handmade in Taiwan and can be reused up to 10 times AND it comes with glue won we me over.  
  • DermStore Lip Quench Moisture-Infused Lip Treatment - Another nice product! Instantly made my lips feel moisturized and smooth and lasted for a long time.
  • Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Woodstock - I love these eye pencils and was super excited to see them included in the bag. Of course, out of all the colors I could get, I got the one I was least likely to use - the pink. It's a great waterproof pencil that glides on smoothly and has incredible staying power, but the pink color (as pretty as it is) makes me look like I've been punched in the eye. 
  • MyGlam Exclusive All-Over Eyeshadow Brush and Eyeliner Brush - These brushes are actually pretty nice. The eyeshadow brush is a bit small but can be used to apply shadow in the inner corners and for details. The eyeliner brush is thin and firm and would be great for applying gel liner. Still, I would have preferred another makeup product instead.






(sorry for my super veiny eyes!)


To cancel or not to cancel - that is the question. What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment